Head Chef required for 2 AA Rosette Hotel in The Lake District
Berkeley Scott are very pleased to be working in conjunction with this 2 AA Rosette Hotel Restaurant in The Lake District.
This is a relocation opportunity for anyone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city for the scenic beauty of The Lake District.
As you would expect with a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant, the menu is heavily focused on fresh, local produce and they work closely with local suppliers.
The Company is also expecting candidates to be very capable at building a culture of respect and development in their kitchens – As such, you should be a leader as well as a manager, well able to organise progression planning within your site and developing your brigade into the Head Chefs of the future
This is a very exciting opportunity, and its success will rely very heavily on the Head Chef being able to deliver the requirements above in a cost-effective and sustainable way. You will need to be very up on trends in the industry and be able to stay ahead of the curve with regards to different types of menu depending on the time of day.
- Design of innovative, profitable and exciting menus
- Liaise with suppliers to source and continuously ensure quality products
- Be very in tune with current market trends, and anticipate future ones
- Be able to be customer-facing when required
- Be able to lead and manage a kitchen team whilst keeping a cool head
- Design spec manuals / SOPs and control HACCP to an extremely high standard
- Cooking skills which are second-to-none
- A hands-on leader of your teams
- Able to liaise effectively with front-of-house teams and foster a healthy culture of respect and development
In return for your talent, hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £40,000 + bonus, benefits and a serious chance to progress your career. Live in is also available.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job