Our prestigious client’s hotel has public areas that are quirky, original, designer-led but also fun, welcoming and light, modern and spacious. The rooms are spacious, all with private bathrooms, multi-channel Freeview TV, Wi-fi, high-quality beds and bedding and free tea and coffee-making facilities.
Whatever the event or celebration, they can take care of it whether it’s for 10 people or 200. This prestigious hotel offers luxury overnight accommodation for up to 60 guests.
They offer an la carte menu through the week and full Sunday roast lunch, plus bar service and bar snacks. A full English breakfast buffet plus healthy options is included in the room rate.
Set in almost five acres of parkland and gardens, located in Wiltshire, the Hotel offers 25 Superior bedrooms (including two Disabled bedrooms) plus a beautiful Bridal Suite. There are wedding, banqueting and function facilities for up to 150 guests seated as well as Conference facilities for up to 80. With a spacious guest lounge with views over the gardens and a beautifully-appointed bar.
Head Chef / Senior Kitchen Manager vacancy:
An exciting opportunity for an inspiring Head Chef at a prestigious hotel in Wiltshire, offering live in accommodation as well.
The our client has the some of the best facilities, menus and venue in the South West !
With top drawer’s drinks list, eclectic music and the chance to be creative and have a positive input with the menu this is a great business for that cool, friendly, authentic Head inspiring Head Chef !
We need a Head Chef capable of developing their team and delivering a menu including specials.
You may be a in a position as an Assistant Chef or Deputy Head chef and want to take the next step forward in your career, with up to £27,000 DOE and Live in Accommodation package this could be your next move.
Contact us today !!!!
- Passion for guest service
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organised, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Degree or Diploma in food preparation and kitchen management is desired but not essential.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 1 year previous proven supervisory experience
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests
- Should possess or seek certification in basic first aid
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required
- Ability to work independently and prioritise responsibilities
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Head Chef role:
- Overseeing food ordering
- Food preparation
- Delivery of operations
- Managing a team
- Stock control
- Conforming at all times with health and hygiene regulations
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
You’ll train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation and be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards.
Right to Work Requirements:
Candidates must have the correct documentation and have the right to work in the UK.
: Management / Supervisory
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Management Skills
- Quality Driven