Express Recruitment are delighted to be working with a client, who are looking for a new Head Chef for their fabulous City Centre site. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to take on a new and exciting challenge, managing a busy "multi-function" site.
Duties to include:
- Manage the productivity of the kitchen and all staff
- Ensure high standards of food preparation
- Adhere to health and safety procedures, and maintain a hygienic environment
- Work to menu specification as well as the creation of new menus
- Manage stock levels to include ordering stock and managing suppliers.
- Oversee and contribute to commercial pricing strategy for food items on the menu
- Previous experience as a Head Chef essential
- Able to effectively manage a team of kitchen staff
- Calm and productive approach to busy workload within a fast paced environment, to include staff motivation
- Relevant qualification in a food related fee, or considerable experience at Head Chef level
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Full Time - 45 hours (rota basis)
Salary: Up to £30,000 D.O.E.
If you think you have the required skills and experience for this role, please do not hesitate to apply.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job