Second Chef Brewers Fayre Hastings
HIRING NOW! Brewers Fayre Hastings are recruiting for a Second Chef to support the Kitchen Manager. Permanent Full Time contract up to £10.75 per hour.
The Windmill - Brewers Fayre, Hastings
40 Hours per week - Full Time
Permanent contract - starting hourly rate £10.55 up to £10.75
At Brewers Fayre great food is at the heart of the guest’s journey. Working closely with the Kitchen Manager, you’ll have the passion to drive a successful kitchen operation. As Head Chef, you’ll lead the way in making sure all food is prepared safely, cooked perfectly and presented irresistibly.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so can offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your Skills and experience
- Proven success of leading and motivating a fast-paced kitchen team and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of being a role model for delivering a consistently high-quality experience to guests.
- Knowledge of key health and safety and food & hygiene standards.
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and quickly find the best solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Organisational and strong communication skills are a must.
What is a Head Chef?
- Working alongside the Kitchen Manager, you’ll genuinely care about our guests and your team. Everything you do will have the guests’ journey in mind and delivering them the best experience possible.
- Consistently coaching and training the team to learn all about specifications, promotions and menu changes.
- Sharing and demonstrating your knowledge and expertise within the kitchen, you will make sure everyone knows how to keep and maintain high kitchen standards.
- You’ll build strong links between the kitchen and front of house team ensuring every guest benefits a brilliant dining experience.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- MyRewards platform, where you recognise and are recognised for delivering the best guest and team experiences. It’s also where you’ll be rewarded for top performance during trading or team incentives
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'