We’re looking for a Head Chef to join The Ivy Manchester. Leading the back of house team, it’ll be your job to make sure outstanding food is produced and high standards are maintained
You’ll make sure every dish arrives on time using the best quality ingredients. You will keep an eye on the Pass. Stock. Team. Standards. All while anticipating, and quietly sorting out, any potential hiccups before they happen.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
• Current / previous experience working as a Head Chef in a top restaurant or hotel, not necessarily a five star but somewhere known for its service and style
• Excellent and innovative culinary and presentation skills
• A natural leader, you know how to get the best from your team
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• Experience of managing kitchen financial cost control and a knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.