Head Chef - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - Job Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef with aspirations to develop their career. Our client is a small group who pride themselves on their fantastic organisational culture and reputation for supporting and developing their teams. If you are looking for a career-building opportunity within an expanding group recognised for their quality and training - and the additional opportunity to put your own stamp on your business, then this is the job for you!
Head Chef - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - Role Responsibility
As Head Chef you will be in charge of the engine room of the business. You will manage the kitchen with passion and enthusiasm!
- Achieving set food margin
- Delivering and maximizing company standards
- Systems compliance company and legal - HCCAP, Allergen updates, COSHH & SFBB
- Achieving budgeted payroll and margin targets
- Controlling daily costs and manage annual budgets
- Proactively solve problems and manage the business
- Contributing to menu development sessions with the senior operations team
- Mentoring Kitchen team to deliver consistency and quality
- Total accountability for the day to day running of the service
- Ensuring correct stock and stock rotation in use at all times
- Monitoring daily deliveries and goods inward
- Kitchen Maintenance reporting and solving
- Being the face of the kitchen in terms of customer vision
Head Chef - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 18 month's experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager working with fresh food
- Comfortable working with a branded menu, delivering on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- Enjoys leading and developing a large team
- High levels of personal motivation
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.