HEAD CHEF - STYLISH BRANDED RESTAURANT
Head Chef - Stylish Branded Restaurant - Job Summary
We are looking for a dynamic Head Chef to join a fantastic fresh premium branded restaurant concept in Plymouth who is passionate about fresh cuisine, team development and constantly driving standards.
If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then this is the job for you!
Head Chef - Stylish Branded Restaurant - Role Responsibility
- Take full responsibility for a high-volume, fresh food kitchen
- Leading a team of experienced chefs, motivating and coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Stock management to deliver menu availability and your GP target
- Rota organisation to control labour cost
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Working with the General Manager to ensure every dish is perfect and served to spec
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
Head Chef - Stylish Branded Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 18 month's experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager working with fresh food
- Comfortable working with a branded menu, delivering on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- Enjoys leading and developing a large team
- High levels of personal motivation
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'