Our client, a premium branded restaurant group that is proudly recognised for its high standards and quality fresh produce require a passionate and experienced Head Chef to lead their kitchen team and work in collaboration with the General Manager to maintain their reputation and uphold their high standards.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for managing and training the team, managing their development and ensuring consistency and quality of every plate.
You must be prepared to excel in a high volume environment, but at all times keep a calm, measured and mature approach to managing the team.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have similar experience within a branded, high volume environment.
- Be a confident people person that is focused on delivering consistently high quality fresh food.
- Be prepared to be hands-on - leading from the front, taking pride in your work and encouraging the same mentality from the team around you.
- Be able to manage the dry P&L, costs and GPs to budget.
- Have a confident knowledge of managing stocks and standards of hygiene and health & safety.
In return for your dedication and commitment, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and BONUS SCHEME
- Significant opportunities for CAREER DEVELOPMENT
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be keen to capitalise upon - or even if you would be interested in another hospitality position - please send your CV in for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job