Head Chef - St Petroc's Bistro
Are you an experienced Head Chef looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for working with fresh, high quality ingredients and inspiring and developing others? We’re looking for a Head Chef to lead and develop our kitchen team at St Petroc's Bistro.
St Petroc’s Bistro was the second of Rick Stein and Jill Stein’s restaurants opened in 1988. Our Bistro has grown over the years specialising in bistro food from Britain, France, Spain and Italy. Guests can enjoy spending time in our cosy snug bar, our relaxed lounge or dine in our pretty garden courtyard.
We’re passionate about working with fresh ingredients and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers since our first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
The benefits you’ll receive as Head Chef:
- A competitive salary, plus a performance related bonus
- A share of tips from customers.
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Head Chef:
- Leading the Kitchen team to deliver outstanding service
- Monitoring stock and wastage
- Ensuring dating and labelling of produce
- Scheduling, development and recruiting of staff
- Inspiring the team and encouraging individual development
- Managing financial responsibilities
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Head Chef, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job