Sandford Holiday Park is a lively park in a lovely leafy countryside setting.
Customers can enjoy a range of sports including football and basketball, bike hire and pedal-kart hire.
Other facilities on park include a pirate ship for exploring, indoor play area, tree house adventure two swimming pools!
At Sandford Holiday Park there's a range of holidays on offier including caravans, lodges, touring, camping or caravan & lodge ownersip.
Head Chef -Sandford Holiday Park
We are seeking a Head Chef with strong organisational skills to join the team in Sandford Holiday Park on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team and will be overseeing our busy kitchen as well.
This position is 48 hours across 5 days including evenings/weekends.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
* Strict management of waste control
* Meticulous health & safety standards
* Ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
* Rota and hours management
* Recruitment and training
* Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful person will have:
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
* Experience in stock take & budget control
* Excellent people-management and communication skills
* Experience of managing a team
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'