Job Title: Head Chef
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Soho, London
Please Note: My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date late summer 2020
Who will you be working for?
An independent, 50 cover restaurant that focusses on inspiring and delicious Mexican cuisine. You’ll be using fresh, authentic ingredients whilst leading a busy and established brigade.
What are we looking for?
A passionate Head Chef who is passionate and understands Mexican cuisine whilst using fresh, authentic ingredients. You’ll be a creative individual who enjoys working closely with the owners in helping to develop the menu whilst being an inspiring leader to the kitchen. This role suits a dynamic Head Chef who is highly motivated and has the drive to push the team forward!
- Be a Head Chef with a working knowledge of traditional Mexican cuisine and techniques
- Be passionate about using fresh, seasonal ingredients and happy to help develop menus
- Have a fantastic work ethic and able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices
- Possess great communication skills and be an aspiring leading to the junior members of the team
- Must be eligible to work full-time unrestricted in the UK and fulfill all the requirements above
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'