Role - Head Chef
Ref.No - RH38
Location - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary - £32,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Meals on Duty, 5 days a week, 28 days holiday, Christmas off
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a new client who are located on the outskirts of Banbury, Oxfordshire; who focus on delivering quality food, using fresh produce, in a friendly and relaxed environment. They are looking for a Head Chef to manage the team and maintain and build on their already great reputation, this role would suit a Chef who is looking to progress their career in a fast pace environment.
- Stock Management and Ordering
- Liaising with suppliers and handling any credit notes/invoices
- Training junior team members
- Maximising profit through reduced wastage
- Labour control and completing rotas
- Previous experience in kitchen management
- Food safety and hygiene certificates
- Passion for producing quality food
- Creative flare and good energy
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewittat Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Menu Development
- Fresh Produce