We are currently recruiting for a Head Chef to lead this settled and skilled 7-chef kitchen brigade to prepare and cook delicious dishes with an emphasis on creativity and freshness. This would be an ideal role for a Sous Chef looking to take charge of their first kitchen and get their dish and menu idea's out there.
The successful candidate will have a passion for creating menus using high quality, locally-sourced, fresh ingredients and the desire to manage and develop a small but very settled team.
The property is a beautiful contemporary pub close to Farnborough Airport. The pub is very well-known locally and also sees some really busy times throughout the year, especially when the biennial Farnborough International Air show is taking place as it offers unique views which cannot be seen anywhere else.
Their aim is to provide great food and drink in a friendly and relaxed environment with a focus on using local suppliers to deliver the best produce.
The successful candidate can expect the following:
- A competitive salary of £32,000
- Comprehensive induction to the company and the department and ongoing guidance and support
- Progression opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Free meals on duty
- Free car parking or 50% off taxis
- Health and well-being benefits
- Discounts within the group
- Paid holiday, increasing after 2 years’ service
- Team events and parties
The ideal Head Chef will have:
- Solid experience at a similar level in a fresh food kitchen
- The confidence to develop menus with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Experience helping to ensure minimal wastage
- High standards of food hygiene
- A reliable means of transport to the area is essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'