Head Chef- Gastro Pub-Well known Pub Group
Circa £30,000 per annum
Incentives discussed at interview stage
Excellent company benefits
Opportunity for future development and progression
Our client operates this town centre Pub in the heart of Wiltshire. From a relaxing drink to a full meal, this is a great place to enjoy hospitality at its finest.
This Head Chef opportunity offers you a chance to join this fantastic employer with plenty of benefits, incentives and progression opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, charismatic and passionate Head Chef to lead this kitchen brigade. The role requires an experienced individual who appreciates the importance of quality produce!
Candidates for the role of Head Chef would be able to demonstrate:
- A stable professional career within fresh food operations.
- Previous experience at a similar level within a gastro establishment.
- A passion for food and providing an exceptional product.
- The ability to lead a team from the front and be a strong leader and communicator.
- An energetic Head Chef who is able to inspire!
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then APPLY NOW!!
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in professional kitchens as a Head Chef is required by all applicants.
- A knowledge and passion for fresh ingredients and seasonal dishes.
- The ability to control stock, GP’s, costs, budgets and wastage.
- Excellent people, organisation and communication skills.