Care Home Head Chef Required - East Cornwall - £10.00 - £11ph
We are looking to recruit for a skilled and passionate head chef at one of our clients Care Homes based in East Cornwall.
As head chef you are set with the managing of the kitchen operation including food production, staff management, supplies, presentation / service and record management and compliance with quality and safety standards.
As head chef you will:
- Have a previous two years minimum expereince of running professional kitchens
- Have experience of working with strict dietry and allergy requirements
- Have a throurough understanding of costing, ordering, meeting a set GP and menu planning
- Be competent at completing to all health and safety paperwork and follow the guidelines as set by the home, governing bodies and environmental health
- Need to have experience of writing rota's, hiring and training of new staff.
- Need to contribute to the safeguarding of adults by ensuring you are aware of your role in relation to the Home’s Safeguarding Adult’s Policy, taking steps to protects Residents from any form of abuse or neglect and use the appropriate reporting mechanisms to inform the Home’s Management of any concerns.
The benefits of this role are:
- Salary: £10.00 - £11ph
- Hours: Sociable - 8am - 5.30pm, working 5 days of 7.
- Meals on Duty
- Assistance with the DBS - But ideally you will already have one
Should you be interested in role and would like to be considered please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in contact shortly.