Head Chef - Fleet - Day Shifts Only
Up to £35,000 + company benefits
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to head up the kitchen at a busy in-house restaurant that serves the general public and an all fresh seasonal menu. This is a high profile site in an affluent area.
You will currently be working as a Head Chef or Chef Manager in similar quality gastro pubs, fresh food cafes, restaurants, hotels, or commercial contract catering operations.
You will write and cost your own fresh food, gastro-style menu's
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with regular weekends off.
ROLE - HEAD CHEF
As the Head Chef you will:
- Write and cost fresh seasonal menu's
- Prepare and cook the menu
- Control stock, labour, and budgets
- Manage wastage
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Maintain legislation and compliance
- Work closely with the front of house team
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - HEAD CHEF
- Experience as a Head Chef / Chef Manager in busy gastro pubs, fresh food cafes, restaurants, hotels, or commercial contract catering operations
- Passion for working with fresh food
- Experience of writing and costing own menu's
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and manage small teams
- An intrinsic understanding of relevant legislation & compliance
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'