I am seeking an exceptional Head Chef for a great B&I contract in Bristol which offers genuine room for growth, development and creativity.
This is a flagship site for my client and is a fairly large and busy site with a diverse and modern offering.
As Head Chef you will oversee all food provisions which will include Staff Dining facilities, grab and go, hot and cold main course, coffee shop outlet and a growing amount of hospitality. On occasion the client company will also need larger scale special events and you will be required to provide these as necessary.
You will write menus, be excellent with costings, GP% and due diligence and health and safety. A flexible approach and excellent management skills will also be an absolute requirement in order to be successful.
The highest standard of quality is the norm on this site and must be maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate:
· You will come from a Large B&I or a hotel / banqueting background
· Experience in all due diligence, COSHH and Health & Safety
· Experience of managing, leading and motivating teams
· Comfortable with Volume catering
· Can cope under pressure and have experience in working in demanding sites
· Craft Trained
· A passion for delivering excellent food and standards
· Excellent client relationships
· Bags of personality and a fantastic work ethic are essential