Head Chef - Award-Winning Expanding Premium Bar & Restaurant Brand - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing Head Chef opportunity in Nottingham. They are without a doubt the hottest premium bar & restaurant brand in the UK, and are set to continue their rapid expansion throughout 2018! With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and an exceptional guest experience above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated Head Chef who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout. Our client is looking for the best of the best, and in return will offer fantastic training, benefits and phenomenal progression opportunities.
Head Chef - Award-Winning Expanding Premium Bar & Restaurant Brand - Role Responsibility
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for the entire kitchen operation of this premium, fresh food concept. You are an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
- Running a high volume, entirely fresh food kitchen
- Leading and developing the back of house team
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant policy and legislation
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness and food quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the kitchen team
Head Chef - Award-Winning Expanding Premium Bar & Restaurant Brand - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing Head Chef preferably from a fresh-food, high volume environment
- Able to deliver a fantastic, premium quality branded menu at a fast pace
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the General Manager
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Head Chef level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.