- Role: Head chef
- Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum
- Hours: 40 - 50hours per week
- Benefits: Staff Package
- Full Time Permanent contract
- Excellent Location
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking to recruit a passionate skilled Head Chef with experience of South East Asian and Pacific rim style dishes. Our award winning client's restaurant based Nr Truro are in need of a talented head chef to take over the running of the kitchen. Whilst you will be following the current style of cuisine you will be tasked with developing the menu whilst also implementing more of a Japanese influance throughout. As Head chef you will be working with a fantastic and supportive team who have a full understanding of the types of flavours and dishes experienced around the Pacific rim aiding in supporting you in the kitchen.
Within this role as Head Chef you will:
- Have great in depth knowledge of asian fusion style dishes and flavours
- Have experience within a similar style establishment producing sublime dishes using the freshest of ingredients
- Have expierence of being Sous chef or Head chef within a similar style restaurant previously
- Be able to complete ordering and costing, menu development, recruiting of kitchen staff, implementing and adhering to all company policies and proceedures
- Be effective at communicating to staff, senior management and the business owners
As Head Chef you will recieve an excellent salary of up to £35,000 per annum, meals on duty and access to the companies staff package.
If you would be interested in applying for this head chef role please send through your CV via the provided means on this website or alternatively call Alex Dwyer on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job