We have an exciting Head Chef opportunity at Angus Steakhouse in Central London. As a Head Chef at Angus Steakhouse you will be responsible for the entire kitchen operation in accordance with company standards and to ensure that all supporting staff are trained and developed. You must effectively manage, motivate and develop the kitchen team and are responsible for the delegate of tasks to the appropriate Kitchen staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES PRODUCT QUALITY & CONTROL:
Leading by example in all areas of product knowledge, consistency, timings,
presentation and quality
Demonstrating full commitment to food and menu knowledge and fully focused
on achieving to all company requirements
To ensure that the kitchen opens, operates and closes to the required standards
Commitment to the company standards of presentation for staff and site.
Ensuring stock rotation and par level management and to maintain a fresh
approach to product offering
Receiving of goods.
effective pass and service management, prep controls line checks and tastings.
To ensure the adherence to all daily/weekly cleaning schedules
To adhere and maintain HACCP company policy.
To adhere and maintain COSHH company policy.
To adhere and maintain to the Cleaning schedules as per company standards.
HUMAN RESOURCES, RECRUITMENT, TRAINING AND RETENTION:
• Full commitment to standards and training plans for new employees
• To act as a role model to all new employees, by showing a positive approach
to team spirit through support and positive communication
• Staff appraisals, Job chats, training and development plans and team building • Sous chefs development
• Staffing levels including rotas forecasts, holiday management and productivity
• To attend management and department meetings when required
• To comply with all legal and good practice in relation to staff grievance and
• To work with the Executive Chef, Academy Chef and general manager and our
Employment Law consultants in relation to all employee welfare issues.
• Responsible for Health & Safety legal compliance including legally required HACCP, COSSH training/risk assessment adherence and equipment maintenance (internal and external)
• To adhere to all company rules, regulations and procedures
• Responsible for Kitchen cleanliness, Food Safety and Food Hygiene
Responsible for all ordering, receiving, storing, controlling and counting of all food stocks
Administration of all stocks including invoice collation, price checking and date entry of stock.
To demonstrate awareness of stock shortages and suggest solutions to improve GP performance
Financial and stock security of the business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'