Head Chef, AA Rosette Oxfordshire (OX2) Pub to £38k + Bonus
This superb Country Inn with boutique bedrooms are looking for a talented Head Chef to run its excellent kitchens and lead its strong brigade in producing rosette standard food.
Tucked away in a quiet corner close to Central Oxford this beautiful Inn prides itself on its fresh and skillfully prepared dishes chosen for their popularity with the regular and bustling local trade.
The right candidate will be;
* strong on Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
* diligent and thorough with paperwork
* competent with stock ordering
* able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar quality establishment
* a strong leader to their team
* a good trainer and be able to nurture the best out of their brigade
* capable of writing and accurately costing menus, specials and functions
On top of a very competitive salary there is a bonus linked to achieved GP, scores on the doors, staff retention and training.
There isn't staff accommodation available so this role would suit a local Chef with their own transport. All applicants should be currently resident in the UK.
- Food Hygiene
- Menu Costing
- Menu Development