This property is currently looking for a Head Chef who will work closely with GM to deliver high levels of locally sourced produce
The food is simply presented no foams,swipes or gels,you will have cooked at rosette level throughout your career
Modern British cooking with depth and flavour with a rustic approach.
The successful Head Chef will have at least 2 / 3 years experience within a similar operation modern cutting edge food
This property is looking for a individual to effectively run the kitchen in areas of wastage control, stock, hygiene, organisation and food standards.
- The ideal Head Chef will have previous experience at rosette level
- The Head Chef will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department
- The Head Chef will be reporting directly into the owners
- Head Chef must be passionate, excellent food cost controls and the ability to continually raise standards
- The successful Head Chef will have at least 2 / 3 years experience within a similar operation top end cutting edge property
Your duties will include:
to oversee the kitchen on a day to day basis
ordering of food
Carry out stock checks
Ensure the correct standards are in place and if not, to redirect and control.
Reporting to the General Manager
Competitive Salary & Bonus
20 days holidays annually plus public holidays
Excellent training and opportunities for career development
Qualifications/ Experience required:
Previous Head Chef experience is essential in accoladed properties
Must have NVQ level 1&2 or equivalent and a full understanding of food safety and hygiene. Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
Due to the volume of applications received only suitable candidates will be contacted
ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.
EMP are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Food Safety