DEPARTMENT & TEAM
42.5 Hours per week
General Manager, Spa Director
The overall running of The Treatment rooms
WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH
The entire team of the hotel and spa
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- Increase retail revenue through strong retail focus
- Raise awareness of The Treatment rooms
- Strive to reach overall Budgets set
- To carry out Treatments to a high standard.
- Encourage guest repeat bookings
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Working towards reaching the overall budgets set
- Seeking opportunities/ideas/training to ensure overall retail revenue budget is achieved
- Seeking opportunities with Front of house team to help drive the business forward. Refresher training and continual awareness of the Treatment rooms presence
- Adaptable and able to work in other areas of the hotel during quiet times and sister properties within the hotel Collection
- Flexibility to ensure we can accommodate client requests
- Trains new starters & existing Therapists in Treatment procedures & products
- Build a regular client base by encouraging repeat bookings.
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard.
- Manage stock control
- Stock ordering
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by General manager and Spa Director
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff.
Proven strong retail background
Good team player.
Must have own transport.
RENUMERATION & BENEFITS
28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
Meal provided on duty.
Commission on retail sales.
Discount on product purchases and treatments
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'