Seasoned and Creative Head Bartender for New Opening Restaurant in London Bridge
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head Bartender to join an ambitious Restaurant Group and be part of our ongoing success story. As a Head Bartender, you will work closely with the Group Executives to develop cocktail and drinks menu for the new restaurant. You will be based in London Bridge, however, you will sometimes travel to other branches to assist with training and to development.
The new restaurant will be the center of excellence in everything bar related and you will always be in the heart of things - raising new talent and promoting innovation within the Group.
This is a very exciting role for the right person. You will be working closely with senior executives, having influence on drinks menus across the group and affecting sales with your decisions.
This job will require a high level of bar related and interpersonal skills:
- Experience in fast moving restaurant/bar environment
- A track record of people and menu development
- Personal presentation and communication
- A passion for the Hospitality industry
- Sound knowledge of spirits, wines and beers
- Knowledge of costings and GP calculations
- Strong relationships with suppliers in the wet led market and experience in product selection
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- You have a strong positive personality - you are a joy to be around!
The new opening is just the beginning - you will have the opportunity to prove yourself and grow within the company. To the right the person we are ready to offer a competitive salary, with holidays and pension scheme.
Sounds like the job for you? Apply now!