You’ll welcome all our guests by name, if they’re regular, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
• Current / previous experience as a Head Bartender, supervising a strong team of Bartenders and Bar Backs
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• Excellent guest service skills always exceeding guest expectations
• A real passion for creating high-end cocktails with a strong knowledge of wines and spirits
• Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, being a calming influence on the bar team
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job