The role - full-time or minimum three days per week
The Head - Advancement and Partnerships Operations underpins the success of our external engagement, fundraising and alumni relations activities across the university. The successful candidate will be responsible for building the information 'engine’ for the organisations' external relations and supporter strategies, ensuring that effective data and information resources, systems and processes are in place to enable engagement activities across all levels and platforms.
Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, with a dotted line to the Chief Partnerships Officer, this is a truly unique, career-defining opportunity to shape the future of a new university through contributing to the organisations' core focus on delivery of an integrated fundraising and industry engagement strategy and operation.
With extensive experience in operations, information and data management, ideally gained within a sales or fundraising environment, you are skilled at shaping and improving performance, to deliver results. Your strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills help you to gain the confidence of those around you. Through robust planning, management, and implementation of effective systems and processes, your leadership skills and strategic insight will inform, drive and maximise the organisations' success.
- Leadership of processes and data management that support the Advancement and Partnership functions
- Management of gift and partnership systems - including policy and procedures, pipelines, executive and management reporting and data compliance
- Leadership of Advancement and Partnerships CRM, with responsibility for its overall integrity and integration/support of better business practice driven by CRM
- Additional strategic and operational input into whole-of-university CRM strategy, ensuring Advancement and Partnerships CRM plays a central role in holistic 'enquiry to bequest’ CRM solution
- Development of annual Advancement and Partnership portfolio operational plans, budgets and forecasting
- Management of gift and partnership recording/acknowledgement, including regular liaison with NMiTE’s Head of Financial Management to ensure integrity of information and processes.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information management and financial systems/reporting, ideally achieved within a target-focused environment
- Proven ability and experience in strategic and operational planning and the organisational skills to ensure the successful delivery of programs and services
- Strong working knowledge of higher education legislative and regulatory requirements, policies and procedures, financial systems, and broader issues which relate to and impact fundraising and industry engagement
- Creativity, initiative and analytical skills to independently address and resolve non-standard challenges associated with information and financial systems, day-to-day processes, operations, as well as changes in legislation and regulations. Strategic and operational ability to identify and solve these more complex situations that contribute to longer-term strategy
- Strong experience in managing organisational CRM - ideally gained within a sales / fundraising environment - to drive enhanced business insight and outcomes
- Possess the maturity, perspective and credibility necessary to communicate with and influence university professional and academic colleagues, as well as key volunteers and donors
- Three years fixed term contract
- Full time or flexibility for minimum three days per week
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm with occasional out of hours work
- Occasional travel national and international as required (business mileage will be paid)
- 30 days holiday
- Personal development
- Information Management
- Operational Planning
- Budget Forecasts
- Advancement and Partnerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"