RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a local sixth form college with an outstanding national reputation for the quality of its provision. In recognition, it was awarded both Beacon and Accredited status and has played a significant role in the dissemination of good practice. It welcomes approximately 1900 16-19 year old students, and over 200 HE students studying a range of courses.
We are seeking an HE Assessment Coordinator on a temporary basis.
Hours of Work: Part Time, 18 Hours per Week, Term Time Only + 3 weeks
Salary: Point 8, £19,918 (£8,771.58 payable per annum), to Point 10, £21,340 (£9,397.81 payable per annum)
The person appointed would be expected to:
* Be responsible for the effective co-ordination and delivery of the University Centre's HE assessments
* To be fully aware of the expectations of University's Code of practice on Assessment (CoPA) and work with the HE Team to ensure effective implementation and full compliance of the CoPA
* Make a positive contribution to the HE Team All staff must make a positive contribution to:
* the Christian ethos of the College
* the College Equality & Diversity Policy;
* the pursuit of excellence and the highest standards of quality in all aspects of College life;
* their own professional development, in accordance with the needs of the College.
Responsibility, in conjunction with the HE Pastoral & Administration Manager for duties commensurate with the following:
* To take prime responsibility in developing and maintaining a database record to track student engagement and assessments outcomes
* To liaise with the Module Leads in preparation of continuous assessments and examination paper setting for Academic Approval
* To liaise with Module Leads in formulating a HE Assessment Year Plan
* To prepare assessments for on site or online setting
* To liaise with the College's Exams Team to co-ordinate external invigilators with regard to HE examination supervision
* To support the college's Exams Team with preparation of HE exam rooms with appropriate signs and to number all exam desk
* To aid in the organization of the HE examinations and assessment sessions including extra-time considerations
* Liaise effectively with Module Leads and External Examiners to provide a sample of moderated assessments for scrutiny of academic standards
* To assist with preparation of information for Board of Examiners
* To apply late penalties to assessments in accordance with the University's CoPA
* To record Academic Advisor approved Extenuating Circumstances and exemption from late penalties
* To support the HE Team with marketing and admissions
* Each member of the college will take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself/herself and persons who may be affected by his/her omissions at work
* To undertake any other duties as may be assigned commensurate with the grade and overall responsibility level of the post and as changing circumstances may require
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 16th October 2020. Please ensure completed application forms are returned by Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 16th October 2020.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'