HE Animal Management Lecturer
Role: HE Animal Management Lecturer
Working hours: 24 hours per week
Contract Type: Temporary - Initially to January
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are seeking a passionate and driven Animal Management Lecturer to deliver to HE level.
I am seeking an individual who is passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the support they need to succeed in Further Education. You will undertake a range of administrative and development duties in order to guide students through their qualifications.
The successful candidate will deliver L4-L6 in a range of animal welfare and animal science modules.
- Be willing to mark assessments
- A degree level qualification in an animal related subject
- A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
24 hours Monday - Friday
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'