Are you a qualified Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
My client in the South East of England is looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children. Working for the Intervention Team provides a real opportunity to make a difference.
They offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation assistance of up to £8000 (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Generous annual leave
- Options for flexible working
- plus other benefits
As social worker in one of our front line social work teams you will hold a mixed and varied caseload:
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
Within the role you will be expected to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and plans in place on all allocated cases and who have the ability to convey their analysis and planning through presentation and written reports. We want to recruit social workers who are able to deliver effective interventions to achieve significant long term improvements for children.
As a member of the Intervention Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Person specification for the role
- Hold a valid HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Hold a degree in Social Work (or recognised equivalent qualification)
- 2 years experience as a Social Worker in the UK. Please do not apply if you are overseas.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation, related statutory regulations and guidance, child development, research and different methods of intervention. (Relating to the service area in which the job role is placed)
- Able to assess and analyse the needs of children and young people and their families and using excellent written and verbal skills; manage, develop, produce and implement care plans for children and young people that meet their assessed needs.
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills. Use of good English language to produce high quality reports
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
£250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your application.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Communication Skills
- Social Work
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job