HCM Solution Architect
Up to £80,000
Our client is a market-leading organisation who offers the most advanced, integrated and insightful software tools and service within the technology and consultancy sector. Benefit from a modern and open plan working environment with structured training to support personal development.
As a Solution Architect, you will understand how to translate business need into value for money solutions using your analytical skills and commercial experience.
- Delivering high quality, fit-for-purpose SaaS and Fully Managed solutions that meet potential and existing client’s business requirements
- Developing an understanding of existing and future client business needs and specify innovative solutions and services
- Providing valuable, expert client-side support, consultancy and mentoring
- Collaborating with internal business units and external sources to scope and define opportunities
- Working as part of a team delivering a contractual solution
- Acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to clients and internal teams alike
To be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 10+ years’ Technology/BPO experience within payroll or HR
- Experience in bid management
- Experience of implementation and service design
- Experience in architecting service and technology solutions in HR and Payroll
- Knowledge of HR, Workforce Management and/or payroll systems
- Knowledge of ERP application software and integration with payroll systems
- Preferably a degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, HR or equivalent
- Availability to travel extensively daily within the UK and occasionally outside of the UK
Please apply with your up to date CV. Our team will receive and review your application. If you are shortlisted for the role, we will get in touch to arrange a telephone interview.
Don’t miss out on becoming a Solution Architect working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'