Experienced Support Workers & Carers needed
Full Time, Part-Time & weekend work available across South London & Surrey
We are named Care More for a reason, because we genuinely do!
If you want to work with an agency that puts you first - Care More is the team for you.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates starting from £9 p/hour
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working: pick & choose shifts to suit your availability
- Range of shifts - days & nights
- Regular and Ad-Hoc shifts available
- Full Mandatory Training provided
- Dedicated account manager
- Have 3-6 months UK experience as a support worker/HCA?
- Pride yourself on providing the best care?
- Want to make a positive impact on people’s lives
If you would like to join a specialist care agency that works for you please apply below
We have a diverse staff bank of experienced carers & support workers with regular work or bank shifts available across South London & Surrey.
All applications will be subject to on boarding process including-
- Right to work checks
- DBS check (not needed if already registered to the update service)
- Health Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'