Rate: £10.00 - £19.70
Lifeline Nursing has a great opportunity for you to work in a community hospital setting in the area of Bath.
If you are an experienced HCA and are interested in ongoing work in a community hospital setting, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
* 6 Months experience working in a Community Hospital setting.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team, valuing contributions from team members.
* Ability to work independently following spoken or written instructions.
* Ability to provide quality care that is responsive to patients /clients needs and to work in partnership with patients and clients and other agency workers.
* Good written and verbal communication.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to organise own time effectively.
You must have:
*DBS - Must be within one year and on the update service.
*Mandatory Training - Basic Life Support and Manual Handling.
*Passport / Visa
*At least one years experience working as a HCA.
*Proof of Address - Within the last 3 months.
Lifeline Nursing can offer you the below:
*Top pay rates and an in house payroll team.
*Flexible hours to meet your needs
*Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
*Free mandatory training
*Easy Registrations Process - We can come to you.
*Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Lifeline Nursing is key supplier to a number of Private Clients and NHS Trusts, ensuring our candidates are compliant up to NHS Framework Standards.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then please email or call on