HAVE YOU RECENTLY FINISHED YOUR AAT?
£18k - £25k DOE
Fantastic full time opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recently completed their AAT qualification and are eager to use their knowledge within their first accounts position!!
Full training will be provided.
- Input all sales invoices, purchase and bank payments into Sage
- Reconcile all the bank accounts (there are four)
- Produce expense claims on spreadsheets and input into Sage
- Calculate the PAYE/NIC on a monthly basis after the 5th month
- Run the VAT return on a quarterly basis and make sure it is paid
- Run weekly creditors and debtors lists
- Credit control
- Run monthly balance sheet P&L and trial balance for the monthly meeting and file
- Run Year End on Sage
- Input Year End Journals once accounts completed
- Overseeing the cash books
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger reconciliations, postings and speaking with suppliers
- General ad hoc duties in order to commensurate with the admin and accounts functions
- Purchase ledger reconciliation - assist with keying and speeding up process
- Holiday cover - ability to prepare bank reconciliations required by Directors/owners
- Weekly Payroll payments
- AAT qualified
- A good team player
- Eager to learn
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel (intermediate to advanced level preferred but not essential)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Accurate, methodical and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative when necessary
For immediate consideration send your CV to Felicia at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Credit Control