Are you competitive and outgoing? Can you confidently demonstrate passion, resilience and tenacity? Are you looking for a company that will help you realise your potential? Do you want to work in a fast paced and buzzy office environment? If you have not considered recruitment before, then it's time to think again! A professional job with real responsibilities, real rewards and very real career prospects - that is what you can expect when you join Teaching Personnel as an Education Recruitment Consultant.
You don't need any experience, though if you have worked in sales or a school environment that is an advantage. You'll get lots of training and development, all we ask for is hard work, a positive attitude, and a desire to succeed. As an Education Recruitment Consultant you will help education professionals find teaching jobs and classroom support staff roles on a temporary and permanent basis. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business development across using and non using clients
- Resourcing quality teachers and carrying out interviews
- Regular face-to-face client visits, building relationships with key decision makers within schools
- Creating quality marketing and advertisingAlong with fantastic training and a structured career path from Trainee to Branch Manager and beyond you can expect an excellent starting salary, uncapped performance related commission and a large range of benefits including: Reduced working hours in school holidays Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service Discounted gym membership and access to online discount shopping portal Individual, team and regional incentives Regular awards for service and performance and two company events a year
- Contributory stakeholder pension Life assuranceChildcare voucher scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job