Our client is currently recruiting for a Hatchery Operative working day shifts, Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of chick processing.
Duties will include:
- Traying, setting and transferring eggs
- Egg grading
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment, incubators and egg rooms
- Observing all hygiene rules
- Strictly adhering to all bio-security rules
- Adhering to all Farm Health and Safety rules and procedures
Experience of working in a similar environment preferred but not essential.
Apply on-line now or call . Alternatively drop into our office at 61 London Street, Norwich NR2 1HL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job