Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Hours per week: 40 Hours Per Week
We believe the way you work and the people you work with are essential ingredients to being the best Hospital Manager you can be.
We’ll support our Hospital Manager in working the way you want to, taking on new responsibilities and creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and personally.
Step into a Hospital Manager role that values the patient, family and colleague relationships that mean so much to you.
Harrow Hospital is a 61 bed specialist mental health service which offers a range of services including acute mental health, low secure and recovery and rehabilitation for adult males with ASD, LD and mental health issues.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, our Hospital Manager will be responsible for leading the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical , Finance, HR and Support Services.
In this Hospital Manager role you will:
– Be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital.
– Ensure the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities
– Be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement.
– Review and develop potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth.
We’re looking for people who:
– Are a motivational leader with a desire to succeed
– Have previous management experience in a healthcare setting
– Can establish credibility with multiple stakeholders, strong leadership, able to build consensus and achieve goals through collaboration.
– Have first class knowledge of the CQC guidance and other regulatory requirements
In return we’ll offer you:
– Attractive pension scheme
– Car allowance
– Birthday and anniversary leave
– A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
– Group Life Assurance Scheme
– Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 20th April 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job