Business Development Executive (Impulse) - Haribo
(Working for Powerforce)
Full time, permanent
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + frequent incentives
Territory: Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Ilkeston and surrounding areas (DE1, 3, 7, 21-24, 72-75 / LE1-7, 9, 11, 12, 18, 19, 67 / NG1-12, 15, 16)
Do you want to be part of a driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic field sales team?
Would you like to represent the UK's Number 1 supplier in sugary confectionary?
If so, please read on!
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Business Development Executive on our Haribo team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores within your territory
- Working alongside these key decision makers to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas or product opportunities
- Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for sales and driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Great career opportunities
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales