Our client is a world leading innovator and multi-award-winning designer and manufacturer; their ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients across many industry sectors.
Due to recent rapid growth, our client has an exciting opportunity for an Electronics and System Test Engineer to join the Research and Development team.
- Work closely with our team to support product development and verification testing as well as research activities
- Support the new product introduction activities, by designing test flows, jigs and automation apparatus
- Supporting the manufacturing department with existing product lines to streamline testing as factory volumes increase
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products and processes
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to HNC Level or higher in engineering
- Strong electronics background
- A strong track record of testing, from system down to component level, including experience of environmental testing and test automation is expected.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous profit share bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Holiday loyalty scheme
- Free parking
- Regular social activities and events
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Environmental Testing
- Test Automation
- HNC Level or higher in Engineering
- Strong Electronics Background
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'