Hardware Support Engineer – Embedded – Bristol - £35k
Engineering / Mechanical Engineering background ideally with experience in Metrology systems
to £35k + Benefits
An experienced Embedded Hardware Support Engineer is required for a growing and successful manufacturing company based in Bristol. This position will involve full-lifecycle support of company products for an international client base.
Ideally we are looking for a support professional from an engineering / mechanical engineering background with experience in Metrology systems or supporting hardware products.
Any additional language skills would be beneficial due to the international client base
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading niche manufacturer who are growing rapidly year on year
- Experience of supporting embedded hardware systems
- Knowledge of Windows systems, networking and MS Office
- Ability to read Engineering documentation and drawings
- Engineering / Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience in a client facing support positio
- Experience in Metrology systems would be very useful but full training will be given
- Any additional language skills would be useful
Basic salary to £35,000 + Benefits + excellent progression opportunities
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.