Hardware Support Engineer – Embedded – Bristol - £35k
Engineering / Mechanical Engineering background ideally with experience in Metrology systems
to £35k + Benefits
An experienced Embedded Hardware Support Engineer is required for a growing and successful manufacturing company based in Bristol. This position will involve full-lifecycle support of company products for an international client base.
Ideally we are looking for a support professional from an engineering / mechanical engineering background with experience in Metrology systems or supporting hardware products.
Any additional language skills would be beneficial due to the international client base
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading niche manufacturer who are growing rapidly year on year
- Experience of supporting embedded hardware systems
- Knowledge of Windows systems, networking and MS Office
- Ability to read Engineering documentation and drawings
- Engineering / Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience in a client facing support positio
- Experience in Metrology systems would be very useful but full training will be given
- Any additional language skills would be useful
Basic salary to £35,000 + Benefits + excellent progression opportunities
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job