We are looking for a candidate who is proficient in electronic hardware development, creation of design documentation from requirements to architectures and then documenting your design calculations and simulations which you will then link to a design DFMEA.
We also be looking a great communicator with colleagues not only from our other engineering disciplines but also the rest of the business from marketing to product and production support. Occasionally you will also be expected to communicate with customers and suppliers.
You will hold a HNC/Degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline relevant to electronic hardware engineering.
We would love you to have experience or knowledge in:
- Analogue and digital electronics design principles for power electronics or motor drive and control solutions.
- DC electrical wiring systems.
- Understanding of the design and development of electrical / electronic systems, which may include micro controllers, safety critical elements, motor control, comms protocols (RF/infrared/board level), user display and sensor technology.
- Understanding of the design and test of solutions to the requirements of EMC Directive 2004/108/EC.
- Basic understanding of software / firmware and how it interacts with a system.
- Have experience of developing electronics hardware in industry or an equivalent research and development organisation.
This is a full time opportunity to join an established organisation specialising in electronic hardware development.
Free parking, multiple benefits and an early finish on a Friday are all part of the perks to working for such a reputable company.
- Design Principles
- Engineering Disciplines