Hardware Engineer - Milton Keynes
Focus Group Recruitment have the pleasure with working alongside this global leading electric charging business. My client are the UK leaders within their sector. Over the course of 10 years, our customer has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On their mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, their charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving.
As a Hardware Engineer you will deliver continuous improvements and new features to the electronics and electrical hardware in our client's product range. You will be working closely with the Embedded Software Engineers, Systems Engineers, Validation Engineers and key stakeholders in the business to research, develop and improve hardware components of new and existing products.
• Design and analysis of digital, analogue and mixed signal electronics circuits.
• Design of AC and DC power supply and conversion systems.
• Design and integration of wired and wireless communications hardware.
• Design for EMC and signal integrity.
• Circuit design, schematic capture and PCB layout with ECAD packages.
• Component-level troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis.
• System and PCBA prototyping, test and verification of designs.
• Hands-on skills in building prototypes and wiring looms.
Experiences and skills advantageous:
• Programming for embedded systems (Python, C).
• Experience and knowledge of Embedded Linux.
• Experience in the electric vehicle charging industry.
• Working to both agile methodologies and Systems Engineering approaches.
• Experience in design, development and integration of IoT devices.
• Experience in development and integration of HMI components.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Hardware Engineer with solid Electronics Hardware experience. This is a great opportunity for a Hardware Engineer to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
The role is based in Milton Keynes and is commutable from all surrounding areas, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and a direct line from London Euston. For more information please forward your CV or alternatively call Focus Group.
Salary: Up to £60k + great benefits including contributed pension scheme, 25 days + 8 days bank holidays + EV leasing scheme (once successfully completed probation).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'