Hardware Engineer - Junior
- Salary £30000 - £40000 (negotiable DOE)
- Excellent benefits !!
The Hardware Engineer will be joining a market leader with a global customer base that includes major brands from multiple sectors. They are innovators in their field serving customers globally and provide a range of services & solutions across fleet management, engineering & telematic hardware. This Hardware Engineer will be joining a truly cutting edge organisation that is growing due to market demand.
What’s in it for me?
- £30k - £40 (salary negotiable, dependent on experience)
- Life assurance
- Excellent training & development
- Career progression opportunities
Working under the guidance of a senior member of the hardware engineering team, as a junior Hardware Engineer you will be involved in all aspects of full lifecycle hardware development across a core set of products.
Some key tasks
- Participate in all team meetings & reviews
- Prepare & review design documentation
- Take part in prototype/ trial builds
- Ensure design meets performance/cost targets
About you - You must have…
- Degree qualified in Electronics
- Knowledge of developing for EMC compliance
- Competent user of all relevant lab equipment
- Understanding Design for Manufacturing & Reliability Engineering
- Experience of tools for schematic capture, PCB layout etc
This is a role for a real problem solver with a “can do” attitude. Whilst commercial experience gained in perhaps an industry placement is ideal, (min 1-2 yrs ideally) high calibre recent graduates will also be considered.
If you have the necessary skills & experience and you want to work for fast moving, dynamic business at the forefront of its field then please apply. All suitable applicants will be contacted asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job