A leading manufacturer safety critical products is looking for Hardware Design Engineers to join the research and design team as the business expands.
The company, based in Letchworth, have been designing and manufacturing products for the safety critical industry for over 40 years, and developed a product with over half a million installed worldwide.
The Hardware Design Engineer will play a key part in the design and development of new products and support of existing products. The company works across a variety of markets such as automotive, aviation, commercial, waste, education and many more.
As a Hardware Design Engineer you will be committed to continued excellence and innovation, plan and manage your own projects, whilst also working closely with the software team.
Requirements of the Hardware Design Engineer
- Degree in relevant subject area (2:1 minimum)
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Strong analogue and embedded, low powered design
- Experience in PCB layout
- Understanding of Altium
- Experience in safety critical environments
- Working with low level microprocessors
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Health plan
- Share scheme
- Company sick pay
- Maternity and paternity pay
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Hardware Design Engineer
- PCB design