Role: Technical Services Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference:VR/03589 (Please quote this reference when applying).
As Account Manager for the Technical Services you will need will need to oversee all aspects of engineering and technical requirements through the building are delivered to the expected standards and following all processes and procedures.
In addition you will need to provide technical support to all employees and the client to ensure all technical standards are at the forefront of the engineering delivery.
- Ensure all engineering activities are aligned with current legislation and codes of practice
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with safe systems of work and identify areas of improvement
- Provide technical support to the Account Director
- Oversee management and monitoring of closed water systems and domestic water systems is undertaken
- Review existing services, specifications and processes to ensure highest levels of productivity
- Attend daily meetings with the client and other service providers to ensure strong communication
- Attend management meetings to ensure close co-ordination and effective communication of all technical engineering related matters
- Provide technical support in the implementation od a Safe Systems of Work
- Ensuring on going adherence to engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act
- Oversee all Engineering and Technical contract requirements.
- HNC Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Higher National Certificate in Building Services Engineering
- National Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- IOSH - NEBOSH Certificate
- 16th (2380) or 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognized equivalent
- C&G Electrical services qualification desirable
- ACOP L8 training for water systems maintenance.
- Account Manager
- Facilities Management
- Technical Services