We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Hard Landscaping professional with an eye for detail to join our client, a well-established independent family-run business located close to the North Norfolk coast in the town of Fakenham. This position is offered on a 40 hour per week, permanent basis…
The successful candidate will be responsible for the carrying out of pre-planned landscaping projects and will work closely with the office-based Manager who will obtain customer briefs and manage projects and budgets, so excellent communication is essential! Once in the post, the successful candidate will also be responsible for a labourer when on-site.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include;
• Organising and carrying out individual hard and soft landscaping projects efficiently, to brief and on-time
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service, good communication and delivering the desired end result
• Planning and setting-out of site
• Manual hard labour such as paving areas in natural stone, block paving, fencing, installation of water features and pond construction etc.
• Manual soft labour such as planting and laying turf
• Using excavators and diggers
• Effective supervision and management of a labourer; motivate, lead and set by example
• Upholding a high level of Health & Safety on-site, ensuring projects are carried out in a safe manner and that final construction is safe for customer use
• Working effectively within a small team, upholding excellent communication and using initiative
• Finishing and final touches on landscaping projects in order to uphold customer expectations; using your keen eye for detail to ensure the final result is pleasing and on-brief
We are seeking the following experience, skills and attributes for this position;
• Considerable experience in hard landscaping, ideally with experience of working within a small team carrying out projects for domestic customers
• A professional and approachable nature with leadership qualities
• Full UK driving license (vehicle supplied)
• A strong awareness of Health & Safety guidelines
• Any experience using excavators and diggers is desirable
• Strong customer-service skills; the ability to forge trusting relationships with customers
This is a Monday-Friday position, offered at 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime as required. This is a superb opportunity for someone with a passion for excellent quality workmanship and landscaping to join a respectable and well-established North Norfolk business.
To be considered for this position, please apply to Kate Dyer with an up-to-date copy of your CV, via Reed.co.uk
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Customer Service
- Soft Landscaping
- Concrete Paving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job