Handy Person required in Hampshire
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of Buildings Management
- IT competency
- General Office administration.
- H&S trained in working practices and associated paperwork.
Major Objectives of Role To provide operational and administrative support to the FM Team at Otterbourne as well as hands on general building maintenance tasks. Site management & induction of contractors performing work on site. Main Tasks
- Front of house representation to meet and greet all visitors during cover
- Postal service support
- Responsible for H&S contracted services documentation processing & control
- Various building and handyperson repairs as appropriate, including basic plumbing and carpentry.
- Various tasks and duties as directed by Management.
- Defect and hazard reporting
- Availability for call outs when rostered
- Customer Facing
- Good interpersonal skills with a "can do" attitude
- Team Player
- Flexible approach
Hours of Work 37 hours per week, with flexibility to suit business needs. Benefits Package
- Market rate salary
- Discretionary performance related annual bonus (not guaranteed)
- 3% non-contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per annum (excluding Bank and Public Holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job