Handyperson - Overtonlea Care Services
To provide the routine driving, maintenance and/or gardening services required by Social Care settings. To work in accordance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures. To work in a planned, systematic way, but be prepared to respond to unanticipated events.
The handyperson is an integral member of the staff team and, as such, is required to work in a way which brings benefits to service users.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -Additional Information
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0846 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory Pre-Employment Medical screening with our Occupational Health provider
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Overtonlea Care Services, Levenwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Amanda Malcolmson, Team Leader, onor email
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job