Staffline Worcester are recruiting for reliable & experienced Handyman to join our client's team based in Broadheath, Worcester.
Main responsibilities/ Skills:
- Plastering, painting, decorating, drilling and plumbing.
- Maintain the facility / site
- Ability to change / repair lights
- Grounds keeping and landscaping
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report major repairs
- Using hand tools/power tools
- Comply with the Health & Safety responsibilities defined in the company health and safety policy
Monday to Friday- £7.83ph
40 hours per week with immediate starts available!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job