Are you enthusiastic with a cheerful nature?
Do you want to enjoy and take pride in your work?
If so, we want to talk to you and offer a fantastic opportunity to work as a Handyman / Property & Grounds Maintenance person for Pool Business Park.
Pool Business Park is situated in the Village of Pool in Wharfedale and is ideally located to Otley (3 miles) Harrogate (5 miles) and easy access to the northern suburbs of Leeds
Job Purpose Summary:
To assist with the upkeep and maintenance of the workshop, the business park and the grounds to help maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Under the guidance of the Managing Director or P/A to the Managing Director ensure that the workshop and business park are kept clean, tidy and well maintained at all times.
- Be proactive in noting any defects/maintenance requirements and rectifying as required
- Work with the Managing Director and P/A to Managing Director to ensure the premises are kept to a standard that minimises and reduces health and safety risk.
- Work with the office team in providing them with relevant maintenance readings and records as required
- Ensure that they maintain the company’s professional image at all times.
- Ability to deal with issues of maintenance in a timely manner and to deadlines when required
Has an enthusiastic and cheerful nature with a 'can do’ attitude
Well presented and proactive at all times
Personal Situation and Qualifications
Has a full clean driving licence and be able to drive competently and safely
Is able to occasionally work extended working hours
Specific Job Skills
Able to undertake a range of premises maintenance skills including painting, gardening, replace light bulbs, basic joinery, basic plumbing
Working with the premises cleaners to undertake a range of skills to maintain a safe and healthy workplace including basic safety cleaning.
Able to work under instruction and also on own initiative
Has a high level of face to face communications skills
Is able to effectively communicate with colleagues
Is able to ensure relevant parties are fully informed about developing maintenance issues
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the position. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days from your application please accept our apologies but we are unable to progress with you on this occasion.
- Grounds Maintenance